Antonio Tentori started his career in cinema as screenwriter thanks to Lucio Fulci, the acclaimed italian film director, screenwriter and actor best known for his gore films (Zombi 2, City of the Living Dead, The House by the Cemetery). Tentori wrote the script (uncredited) for Lucio Fulci’s Demonia and also the screenplay for A Cat in the Brain.
After he collaborated, inter alia, with the well-known italian splatter master Aristide Massaccesi/Joe D’Amato (Return From Death – Frankenstein 2000), with the special effects wizard Sergio Stivaletti (The Three Faces of Terror) and with the italian film director and screenwriter Bruno Mattei (The Jail: The Women’s Hell, Island of the Living Dead, Zombies: The Beginning).
He co-writed with Dario Argento and Stefano Piani the screenplay for Argento’s Dracula 3D.
– Episode “Reveniens” in the horror anthology film E.N.D. (2014) directed by AAVV.;
– Dracula 3D (2012) directed by Dario Argento;
– Bloodline (2011) directed by Edo Tagliavini;
– Symphony in Blood Red (2010) directed by Luigi Pastore;
– Secrets of Women (2005), Orient Escape (2005), The Jail: The Women’s Hell (2006), Island of the Living Dead (2006) and Zombies: The Beginning (2007) directed by Bruno Mattei;
– The Three Faces of Terror (2004) directed by Sergio Stivaletti;
– Return From Death – Frankenstein 2000 (1992) directed by Aristide Massaccesi;
– A Cat in the Brain (1990) and Demonia (1990) directed by Lucio Fulci.